2020-2021 School Year
Thank you for your interest in St. George Parish School. We know choosing a school community for your family is one of the most important decisions you make as parents!
St. George Parish School prides itself on providing a warm, welcoming and joyful environment for the whole family. We value the relationships we build with our families and work in close partnership to support the educational, social-emotional and spiritual growth of each child. We honor the dignity and celebrate the uniqueness of each student by providing a robust academic curriculum steeped in Catholic values and scaffold with compassionate support.
- Complete the Intent to Register and submit with the required documents to email@example.com
- Sign up for a tour or virtual meet-up with our principal.
Documents Required Upon Acceptance: Once a student has been offered admission, we require the following documents prior to the student’s first day at our school:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Parish Recommendation Form (if family transferring from other parish)
- Immunization Records issued by student’s physician
We welcome students and families of all faith backgrounds. Non-Catholic students whose parents support the philosophy and mission of St George Parish School will be accepted on a space-available basis.
If you have any questions about our admissions process or need any assistance, please contact our Principal, Monica Wingard. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Mission and SLE
- Intent to Register
- Registration Check List
- In Parish Tuition Eligibility
- 2020-2021 Tuition Schedule
- Student Emergency Form
- Safe Environment Requirement
- Please visit the Preschool Page for registration documents.